Note: Non-profits (and even individuals) can become paper-neutral too, as opposed to just being recipients of donated paper, pretty much the same way as businesses can as described below, but only cheaper.
Why does your business want to become paper-neutral?
- Because you value the environment
- Because you want to support non-profit organizations in your community
- Because your employees value the fact that you take the environment and corporate social responsibility seriously
- Because your customers respect you for your “green” and socially-responsible initiatives
- Because you value what your customers and employees think about you
- Because it’s a good thing to do, it makes you feel good, and you like the fact that you aren’t leaving a footprint (even if it is just a paper one).
What does your business need to do to become Paper-Newt paper-neutral?
To become paper-neutral and participate in the Paper-Newt program a business essentially needs to do three things:
- Agree to abide by Paper-Newt’s Terms and Paper Use Guidelines
- Sign up for a membership in the Paper-Newt program (for a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 year term)
- Offset your paper footprint by donating 100% recycled paper to a Paper-Newt qualified non-profit organization in your community that doesn’t already use 100% recycled paper
Contact Us to sign up for the Paper-Newt program. We look forward to hearing from you.